Check out the schedule of Fall 2015 Technology workshops at http://www.plu.edu/itech/workshops/ along with full workshop descriptions and registration information. Workshops include a diversity of topics such as:
- Flipping vs. Blending: Course Design Options
- Engaging Students Outside the Classroom with Google Blogger
- Collaboration with Google Docs and Drive
- Sakai Lessons Tool
- Recording Weekly Videos with iMovie
- Easy Steps for Making Your Course Content Accessible
- Backups and Data Security at PLU
- And more...!
For a complete listing of workshops, see the workshop listings page.
If you have a particular need for specialized and customized technology workshops for your class or department, contact Layne Nordgren (firstname.lastname@example.org, 253-535-7197) and we'll do our best to meet your specific needs.
Need one-on-one assistance with technology? Contact email@example.com to schedule a consultation. We'll find the right staff to assist you with your specific needs. In addition, Instructional Technologies provides a design lab with computers and software for digital editing projects. The Digital Design Lab is located on the first floor of the Library near the Help Desk.