Check out the schedule of Fall 2014 Technology workshops at http://www.plu.edu/itech/workshops/ along with full workshop descriptions and registration information. Workshops include a diversity of topics such as:
- Screencasting with Camtasia
- Collaboration with Google Docs and Drive
- The New Sakai Lessons Tool
- Webconferencing - Communicate Live and Online!
- Easy Steps for Making Your Course Content Accessible
- Getting Started with Sakai
- Backups and Data Security at PLU
- And more...!
If you have a particular need for specialized and customized technology workshops for your class or department, contact Layne Nordgren (email@example.com, 253-535-7197) and we'll do our best to meet your specific needs.
Need one on one assistance with technology? Instructional Technologies provides a design lab with computers and software for digital editing projects. The Digital Design Lab is located on the first floor of the Library near the Help Desk.